Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Goal November

So I've managed to workout six times each week for both September and more or less also in October. I was on a trip so I missed some days. It's a nice habit and I've increase my endurance and strength quite a bit. I've been starting slow and so far it feels like my body is keeping up with the increase workouts.

For November my goal is to meditate 10 minutes each day. I've been reading up a bit on easy way to improve ones life and the top tips seems to be workout, sleep good, mediate and fast. I'm thinking about starting with intermittent fasting, but as long as I train as much I think it will be too tough.

I'm also going to get back to the blog. I've had a bit too much on my mind.

Goal November: Meditate for 10 minutes each day.
Goal October: - Failed!
Goal September: Workout six times each week. Done!
Goal August: Clean my home 10 minutes each day. Failed!
Goal July: Eat less sugar. Done!
Goal June: Spend time/talk to a friend each day outside of work. Done!
Goal May: Get up at six every morning. Done!
Goal April: Read at least four books during the month. Done!
Goal March: Walk at least 10 000 steps each day. Failed!
Goal February: Practice at least ten minutes of yoga each day. Done!
Goal January: Only eat vegetarian food. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment