Thursday, June 7, 2018

Monthly goal June 2018

I've actually been enjoying getting up earlier. It has freed up time to read, study, keep my apartment nicer and going to work earlier. It has been great weather where I'm living so that might have played some part in this. It is probably going to be harder in the winter when it rains side ways and the temperature drops below zero. The extra time has freed up time so I've read some books, but I didn't manage to read as many as four.

For June my goal is to spend some time with a friend every day. I'm going to count talking to them on the phone as spending time as well. In a way I've been feeling a bit lonely ever since my ex-girlfriend broke up with me about a year ago. During that time a lot of my friends have been getting their first children so it has not been possible to see them as much I used to. Unfortunately I didn't decide on a goal before the month started so that's why I chose this. I'm going to try to decide on what to do before the month starts.

Goal June: Spend time/talk to a friend each day outside of work.
Goal May: Get up at six every morning. Done!
Goal April: Read at least four books during the month. Done!
Goal March: Walk at least 10 000 steps each day. Failed!
Goal February: Practice at least ten minutes of yoga each day. Done!
Goal January: Only eat vegetarian food. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment