Sunday, February 25, 2018

Monthly goal March 2018

My goal for February was to practice at least ten minutes of yoga. I've reached this goal. It has been quite a challange to be able to find time for it every day. The biggest improvement has been that my sleep has improved after doing yoga before going to bed. Regardig my previous goal of eating vegetarian I realized that I have not bought any meat in a store this year. I've been to some restaurants and eaten some fish and meat. So I've made some changes to my life.

For March I'm going to try to take 10 000 steps each day. At an earlier job we had a contest with the goal of walking 10 000 steps and it was doable on average, but hard to do every day.

Goal March: Walk at least 10 000 steps each day.
Goal February: Practice at least ten minutes of yoga each day. Done!
Goal January: Only eat vegetarian food. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment