Sunday, July 8, 2018

Monthly goal July 2018

My goal of spending more time with friends have been fun. Basically the changes I've made is calling some old friends that I haven't talked to in a while and also taking two trips visiting friends. In June I'm having a vacation and then this will automatically also be done because I'm planning on staying a week at my parents place and then travel with friends. I've also continued with getting up at six on weekday mornings. I haven't really been as productive as in May, but I've managed to still be the first one in the office.

For July I'm going to reduce my refined sugar intake. Basically I'm putting a ban on spending for items with added sugar. So no soda, candy and cookies. I used to live like this when I was a student and didn't really miss sugar then. For me it is really easy to get in to the habit of eating candy and it doesn't feel good. In a way I think it might some sort of self-medication for feeling lonely, but is not a long term solution for anything.

Goal July: Eat less sugar.
Goal June: Spend time/talk to a friend each day outside of work. Done!
Goal May: Get up at six every morning. Done!
Goal April: Read at least four books during the month. Done!
Goal March: Walk at least 10 000 steps each day. Failed!
Goal February: Practice at least ten minutes of yoga each day. Done!
Goal January: Only eat vegetarian food. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment