Friday, April 28, 2017

Watchlist Sweden


I've been having trouble finding Swedish companies that I want to buy at their current values, but I found some (name, ticker, yield, eps):
Securitas provides different security related services in more than 60 countries. My experience growing up is that more and more services that used to be handled by police are now handled by private security companies and I expect that trend to continue. Intrium Justitia offers services designed to improve clients' cash flow.

Besides these two companies I also plan to increase my stake in some of my Finish stocks that have payed dividend, Fortum and/or Sampo. From now on I plan to reduce the number of new stocks that I purchase. At the moment I own 25 different stocks and I feel that my diversification is at a good level.

No comments:

Post a Comment