Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Welcome world

This is going to be yet another blog about investments and the journey to financial independence. My plan is to invest in stocks that pay dividend with the hope that I'll be so successful that the dividends will exceed my expenses and eventually my salary. I'm hoping that this blog will be a help for me and that it will make me focus and have discipline when it comes to investments and my personal finances.

During 2017 I'm going to invest 30000 SEK (1 USD = 9.07185 SEK, I'm currently living in Sweden) where two-thirds comes from my salary and one-third from my previous savings.

I will try to make summary of all my current assets and expenses, but that will probably take some time. I've opened a new account at a broker where I'm going to be completely open with my assets.

No comments:

Post a Comment