Thursday, June 22, 2017

New purchases

As I wrote here I've been in the process of getting my heart broken and now it's been ripped out and thrown the dogs. So what better way to get over heartache than to buy some stocks  to my money making machine. Two new companies Autoliv and Phillip Morris. When it comes to Autoliv the yield is low, but I have faith in trend of self driving cars. Phillip Morris is a major international dealer in tobacco.
  • 2 STO: ALIV-SDB​ for 951 SEK per share for a yield of 2.21 %.
  • 3 PM for $ 119.76 per share for a yield of 3.47 %.
  • 5 TGT for $ 50.17 per share for a yield of 4.78 %. 
Autoliv, Phillip Morris and Target all pay a quarterly dividend and will pay me $ 2.4, $ 6.24 and $ 6 for a total of $ 14.64.

I've updated my portfolio and as always it can be found here. These purchase made my projected annual dividend $ 800. 


No comments:

Post a Comment